Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Challenge #14

Hello and welcome back for another CTO weekly challenge!  Thanks to everyone that participated last week.  We had some wonderful entries last week:)

So, our winner of last week's challenge # 13 is Julie!!!! Congrats, you will be entered into the MAY drawing for the Spring Holiday Cards cart.  Send us your email and we will send you your winner's button to put on your blog!!!!


On to this week's challenge, the theme is "Anniversary".  Whatever kind of Anniversary you want to celebrate, get creative and have fun!  This week Design Team #2 is taking center stage. So, create a card, layout or project and post by Sunday, May 22nd, 11:59pm (EST).

Here is inspiration from Super Design Team #1:






















Thanks for playing with us this week!
Theme : "Anniversary"
*Entries due no later than Sunday, May 22nd, 11:59 pm (EST)*
HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

14 comments:

  1. llegue de casualidad...me gustó y me quedo,siguiendote!ACA HAY ARTE!!!
    un abrazo,
    lidia-la escriba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice projects!!! I must get in on this challenge since my wedding anniversary is next weekend. Thanks for the push to start something earlier than planned, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of great ideas with these projects thanks for chance to show my work,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Design Team your creativity blows me away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for allowing me to share my card with you all....... Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic DT projects. Thanks for the Challenge, I enjoyed taking part!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the inspiration by the DT for the challenge. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this fun challenge! Love all the projects I have viewed so far and am excited to include mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This challenge inspired me to get a project done that will be most needed on June 3rd. Thanks for a fun challenge. I look forward to many more!
    Smilez,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every week I am so inspired by the DT projects! Thanks for another fun challenge :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
    indymermaid(at)blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such a grest job by the DT. Thanks for a fun challenge:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay I made it on time to link my card. Thanks for another fun challenge!

    Hugs
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>